Monday, December 8, 2014

Week 75



This week has been SOOOOOOOOOOO BUSY!!!! and apparently it has been really busy for non missionaries too because we had 14 cancellations this week!! HAHA but that's ok, we met quite a few new potentials =)  I've been sick most of the week but don't worry... that doesn't stop me! Sister Arnott has essential oils, nyquil, Emergencie and cough drops =D


Gorda. Just kiddin that's not her name. This is Kaily, the Arnotts cat.
She has a really big belly. Sometimes during studies she come and snuggles and distracts me............


IT RAINED THIS WEEK!!! for like 3 days my feet were wet! oh my word.... maybe that is why i am sick!?!? for real though, my feet looked like raisins... it was gross. 

 
Tiger and Sister Cecilia Gonzalez. She got Baptized 18 months ago and is getting ready to go do temple baptism for the first time! she never got her after baptism lessons so we have been teaching her EVERY week since i have been her in Redlands. I LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!


I went on exchanges to Yucaipa this week and we had an awesome experience with Family History. We met one of their potential investigators at the family history center. She has family in China and Malaysia two really difficult places to find family history information on..... BUT the FH worker lady was able to help her find so much! She go SO excited!! it was really cool to see her so happy, we were even able to leave her there with the FH worker. She felt comfortable enough to do that.When we were leaving she thanked my companion so much and said "i will give you a call and we will meet up! thank you so much!!!" she is so much more open to the sisters now. That was my first experience in "finding" ppl and info on my search.org. it was really awesome. it made me want to do family history! so that is one of my goals when i get home. 

 
This puppy ran up to us and we started a conversation with his owner! isn't he cute. I want a puppy so bad.......... his dad actually writes religious books... so we read the part on "Mormonism" and it was factually correct =) he said we could come back and asked for a book of Mormon to read!


Danny and Dina had their baptismal interview yesterday and they are so excited!!! i feel sooo blessed that i was able to teach them and help them reach baptism. They are so happy! I’ve seen Danny completely change! at our last lesson he volunteered to say the opening prayer! We were all shocked. it was AWESOME! They have so much faith, last week they were struggling in many ways but they pushed through and are triumphing over the adversary! They are great examples =) they are getting baptized on Saturday the 13th at 6 o clock. 



Well, I hope ya’ll have a great week! 



Love,

Sister Kersey Davis 






Remember the True meaning of Christmas!! 


Weekly planning outside with Sister Boyack.















No comments:

Post a Comment